Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jonah's Theology

Jonah is very interested in God but confused about him too. Here are a few things he has said lately.

"God cannot reach down to me because he has no arms"
"Does God have lips?"

Last night I told him to try and talk to God and see what happens.
J - I tried. I axed him and axed him and axed him, but he did not answer me.
Me - what did you ask him?
J - I dunno. But I did not hear anything with my ears...

A couple of days ago, it was raining and he said "WELL, I guess God does NOT love me anymore. There is NO rainbow outside. *SIGH*." So I went to the window and sure enough there was a rainbow out the east window of the kitchen. He was quite thrilled!! coincidence?

more later

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cool that there was a rainbow! cute kids you have.

    um, you said "more later" - it's later.

    love ya,
    R

    ReplyDelete