Sunday, April 26, 2009

early April

run Forrest, run!

I was coming up the stairs behind him saying, "I'm gonna GET YA, raawrrh".

He just holds his breath and tries so hard to be fast.

Here Nate has 'thrown' me to the ground while we were wrestling. He is pretty tender, tho, so when he got me down he decided to kiss me.



His kisses are really soft and gentle, not like Jonah's head-butts/kisses.


A cute pic of Leah and Nate. I was holding the camera to get the shot, not sure where the facial expression is coming from.


Here's Jonah.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nice pic of you guys.

    I always take your pictures and get them developed.

    I see you have carpet on the basement stairs. I was wondering if you could maybe post pictures of the basement? it was a shell when I saw the house, so I would like to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures!!! The boys are growing up so fast.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete